Or you can also showcase how effective your teaching method is to the top management. The idea is to learn the course thoroughly and using ingenuity to come up with the utility factor. We started our company in 2008 with our first course for Excel 2007. Since that time, our company has published over 70 courses. Testing is also available with our newly published courses.
Excel can connect to a wide range of data sources, perform robust data analysis, and create diverse and robust data-backed visualizations to show insights and trends, and create reports. These capabilities enable people who use Excel for data analysis to turn data into thoughtful action.
LCT0065 – 006 – Excel 2019 Data Analysis and Visualization
We have seen and worked out some examples of some of the powerful methods and features of Excel data analysis. You may use the FILTER function to filter a set of data depending on the criteria you Microsoft Excel 2019. Data Analysis Lessons provide. Please keep in mind that this feature is presently only available to Microsoft 365 users. When sorting data in a spreadsheet, you may rearrange the data to rapidly discover values.
- Analyzing data to find issues, insights, and opportunities is now a critical part of many job roles.
- All Lumify Work Microsoft courses follow Microsoft Official Curriculum and are led by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
- The sorting is done in ascending or descending order as well.
- Excel has always been the workhorse of the Redmond company, more than Windows itself.
The sales productivity dashboard will be discussed with the help of a project. In this project, concepts such as database creation, formatting, index, business analysis, zone state, consolidation, tenure and age group, moving average, etc. shall be covered. A detailed tutorial will be there to discuss excel reports. Here, we will discuss shortcut functions, excel functions, vertical lookups, financial functions and average-if function. With this, we come to the end of this article on data analysis in Excel.
Certificate of Completion
A beginners’ session will be conducted to cover the basic concepts of MS Excel 2010. Concepts such as data entry, calculations, formulas, formatting, updating calculations, conditional formatting, graphs, charts, sorting, and filter, etc. will be explained.
- In this part, we will discuss stock analysis, project dashboard, company dashboard and a case study on sales analysis.
- Equipped with built-in pivot tables, they are without a doubt the most sought-after analytic tool available.
- If you have a large data set and you want to analyze it, the Pivot table will come handy and is an extremely strong tool.
- Sorting a range or table of data on one or more columns of data is possible.
The tutorial has plenty of screenshots that explain how to use a particular feature, in a step-by-step manner. With this in mind, we’ve compiled this list of the best Excel data analysis courses and online training to consider if you’re looking to grow your data analytics skills for work or play.